Due to the nature of our business and the materials shipped, we do not accept returns, exchanges, or refusals and we do not offer refunds. If you have a missing transfer in your order, you have received an incorrect transfer or there are any other issues with your order, you have 3 days from the day your package was delivered (regardless of your personal circumstances), and prior to peeling and/ or pressing the transfers, to contact us of any issues. You can email us at email@example.com for resolution.
In the event that we offer a return/exchange as resolution to incorrect transfers received, you have 3-5 business days from the day you received your package to have an origination scan completed on your return.
Cancellation of Orders
Due to the nature of our printing process orders cannot be cancelled. Please double check your transfer sizes, quantities and colors before completing your purchase.
In the event that any money needs to be returned to the customer, this will be provided as a one time use credit code and not a traditional refund. Route Insurance can not be refunded in any manner. Traditional refunds incur a $25 processing fee per order.
All sales are final for items purchased from the clearance section, if available. These items may appear in other categories as well so if an item appears abnormally cheap, you should check to see if it's in the clearance section before purchasing.
Add On to Order
Once your order is placed, it begins the production process. We are not able to add on to your existing order so please make sure to have reviewed your order before checkout. We will not combine orders for shipping purposes. Each order is packaged and shipped individually. Additionally, we will not waive shipping cost of secondary orders for products not placed on the intended order. Free shipping is available for transfer orders $150+.
Liability Release Information:
This document releases all liability of Rustic Grace related to heat transfer material transfers.
By making a purchase from Rustic Grace, you agree to the terms below.
- For the best results, it is recommended that heat transfer materials be applied with a professional grade heat press.
- Transfers applied with a home iron or easy press may not last as long as those applied with a traditional heat press.
- Rustic Grace assumes no liability for damage to apparel or blank goods, the transfer, or your heat press /iron during the process of you applying it.
- Rustic Grace offers no refunds, exchanges, or guarantees for customer applied heat transfer materials.
- Rustic Grace is not responsible for any errors made during the transfer application process. Please review all the instructions available before applying your transfers.